RAE Housing Forecast
Save the date for the 2019 REALTORS® Housing Forecast Seminar
Be the first to hear leading industry experts predict the Edmonton and area's 2019 economic and real estate outlook.
For nearly two decades, the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton Housing Forecast has been one of the first of the year to share an economic outlook for the Edmonton metropolitan region. Hear from our 2019 Chair, Michael Brodrick, as he shares our predictions for 2019. Other presentations include the City of Edmonton, CMHC, Canadian Western Bank and a recap of 2018 from Darcy Torhjelm.
- 7:30 am - Breakfast
- 8:30 am - Welcome and Opening Presentation (Steve Patterson)
- 8:45 am - 2018 year in review (Darcy Torhjelm, Past Chair, REALTORS® Association of Edmonton)
- 9:00 am - 2019 Market Forecast (Michael Brodrick, Chair, REALTORS® Association of Edmonton)
- 9:20 am - Edmonton Economic Health (John Rose, Chief Economist, City of Edmonton)
- 9:40 am - MC - Steve Patterson
- 9:50 am - Coffee Break (20 minutes)
- 10:10 am - Lending Trends Analysis (James Cuddy, Senior Analyst, Market Insights, CMHC)
- 10:30 am - Economic Outlook (Stephen Murphy, Executive Vice President of Banking, Canadian Western Bank)
- 10:50 am - MC - Steve Patterson - Closing Remarks
To register, contact Kathryn Derkach or call 780-451-6666.